Network-Wide TrainingTECHNICAL COURSES
- TC1: Topics in constitutive modelling of frictional materials, Trento, M14
- TC2: Introduction to virtual prototyping, Trento, M14
- TC3: Elastic waves in inhomogeneous periodic structures, Aberystwyth, M20
- TC4: Wiener-Hopf methods with applications to mechanics, Aberystwyth, M20
- TC5: Inverse analysis in material characterization, Trento, M34
- International Summer School: Mechanics for the green economy: Modeling and High Performance Computing in multi-scale and multi-physics processes, Brescia and Trento, M45
COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS COURSES
- CS1: Careers and Communication, Trento, M46
- CS2: Exploitation of Intellectual Property Rights, Trento, M46
- WS1: State-of-the-art and challenges in Ceramic Technology, Trento, M14
- WS2: Multiscale modelling to enhance ceramic performances, Boguchwala, M46
CERMAT2 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Trento, June 18, 2014 - Prof. Marco Paggi (IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca)
"Multi-physics modelling of cracking in quasi-brittle materials for energy applications"
Trento, July 8, 2014 - Prof. Paolo Podio-Guidugli (Universita' di Roma TorVergata)
"From Volume Interactions to Contact Interactions"
Trento, July 8, 2014 - Prof. Andrea Micheletti (Universita' di Roma TorVergata)
"Morphing Tensegrity Structures"
Trento, July 11, 2014 - Prof. Massimo Ruzzene (Georgia Insitute of Technology)
"Nonlinear and Adaptive Metamaterials: Concepts and Experiments"
Trento, July 23, 2014 - Prof. Alexander Movchan (Department of Mathematical Scienes, University of Liverpool)
"Structured waveguides in flexural systems: transitional waves and approximate cloaking"
Trento, July 23, 2014 - Prof. Natalia Movchan (Department of Mathematical Scienes, University of Liverpool)
"Dynamic response of structured solids: dynamic anisotropy and localisation"
Trento, August 7, 2014 - Dr. Elena Atroshchenko (Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Chile)
"Analytical and numerical methods for fracture problems in classical and Cosserat theories of elasticity"
Trento, October 31, 2014 - Dr. Oleg Kirillov (Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf)
"On the Hopf bifurcation delay in the Ziegler pendulum with slowly varying load"
Trento, August 7, 2015 - Prof. Enrico Radi (UniversitÓ di Modena e Reggio Emilia)
"Pullout of synthetic fibres treated with nano-silica from a cement matrix"
Trento, March 16, 2016 - Prof. Alberto Corigliano (Politecnico di Milano)
"Multi-physics simulations in MEMS"
Trento, March 16, 2016 - Prof. Marco Paggi (IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca)
"Durability of photovoltaics modules: physical modeling, experimental testing and novel simulation methods"
Trento, September 27, 2016 - Dr. Vladimir Buljak (University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Strength of Materials)
"Compaction of ceramic powders: numerical simulation and material calibration through inverse analysis"
Bristol, October 14, 2016
"South West Marie Curie Alumni Association meeting", University of Bristol, Bristol, UK
Liverpool, November, 2016
"EPSRC funding mechanisms - open to School of Physical Sciences Early Career Researchers", University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
Trento, May 16, 2017 - Dr. Luca Argani (Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Liverpool, UK)
"Modelling of deformation and dynamic response of abdominal aneurysm sealing"
Trento, July 25, 2017 - Prof. Rebecca Brannon (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
"How to Implement Aleatory Uncertainty in Computational Mechanics"
- Trento, December 16-17, 2013 - Stanislaw Stupkiewicz, "Automatic differentiation and computer methods in nonlinear solid mechanics" (8 hrs).
- Trento, February 12-13, 2014 - Massimiliano Gei, "Introduction to large-strain elasticity" (8 hrs).
- Trento, February 13-14, 2014 - Gal DeBotton, "Advanced soft composite materials" (8 hrs).
- Trento, February 10-14, 2014 - "IEEE Italy School of Career Boosting" (40 hrs). Program, Participants.
- Trento, March 18-19, 2014 - Stanislaw Stupkiewicz, "Contact mechanics" (8 hrs).
- Trento, March 20-21, 2014 - Stanislaw Stupkiewicz, "Martensitic microstructures: interfaces, size effects and multiscale modelling" (8 hrs).
- Udine, June 2-6, 2014 - CISM 2014 Advanced School: "Extremely deformable structures" (Udine, 27 hrs)
- Trento, November 25-28, 2014 - Roberto Fedele: "Inverse Problems and Finite Element Model Updating" (Trento, 25 hrs)
- Cambridge, December 1-4, 2014: "COMSOL Multyphysics Intensive Course", COMSOL Building, Cambridge, UK
- Trento, November 27-28, 2015 - Prof Oreste Bursi, Dr. Nicola Tondini: "Nonlinear thermomechanical and coupled problems in structural applications" (16hrs)
- Trento, February 15-February 26 2016 - Prof. Alberto Valli, Prof. Ana Alonso Rodriguez: "Mathematical Methods for Engineering (Winter School - Part II)" (50hrs)
- Trento, March 14-18, 2016 - Prof. Rani Elhajja: "Advanced Topics in Experimental Stress Analysis" (20hrs)
- Trento, November 21-December 14, 2016 - Prof. Claudio Della Volpe: "Advanced Thermodynamis" (18hrs)
- Trento, January 23-31, 2017 - Prof. Rosa Di Maggio: "Thermal Analysis applied to processes for energy production and storage + laboratory" (32hrs)
- Trento, 6. October 23-27, 2017 - Prof. Henk Dijkstra: "Stochastic Transitions in Fluid Flows" (20hrs)
ContactsProf. Andrea Piccolroaz
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Ambientale e Meccanica
UniversitÓ di Trento, via Mesiano, 77 I-38123 Trento (Italia)
Tel: +39 0461 282583
Fax: +39 0461 282599